Clojure Online IDE and Compiler
Clojure online compiler, IDE, and collaborative coding environment. Code, run, share, and collaborate on Clojure now!
No Signup Required. The Fastest Way to Start Coding Now.
Start coding and share the collaborative environment with your friends instantly. No user accounts required!
- See your students code in real-time and interact with their code to provide immediate and individualized support
- Track student engagement live with the activity monitor to identify and focus on students need attention the most
- Collaborative editing for you or your students to work together as a class or in breakout groups
- Integrated audio and video conferencing, screen sharing, and recording to take your class 100% online
- Get started with free course templates from our community
- Buy and sell computer science curriculum and course content that is fully integrated with the Coding Rooms platform
- Subscribe to and build upon Coding Rooms' own course content to minimize time spent reinventing the wheel
Assignments & Autograding
- Leverage our autograding feature to reduce time spent on evaluation, allowing you to focus 100% on teaching and providing feedback
- Get started instantly with hundreds of pre-built assignments and templates
- Write assignments to test student progress and view consolidated scores in the gradebook
- Utilize our code playback feature to check for plagarism and monitor student effort
- Create courses, schedule classes, and organize rosters to structure student learning
- Manage content and curriculum access in a safe and secure environment
- Test and run code in your own private workspace, then share to others for viewing
Extensive Programming Language Support
Don’t see your language listed here? Reach out to our support team—we’re always looking to add new languages!